Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Poser


Lauree is such a great sport. She has been my greatest poser. I am sure that she is going to kill me for some of these but oh well. She will just have to understand that it is my duty as a father to embarrass her ;)


Lauree started out blonde, but she got a wild idea to color her hair. Her hair has changed colors several times now. I am hoping she has realized that blonde is cheaper to maintain. 








 This one might get me in trouble. :)







 This one I think she will be okay with. I had not thought about shooting fall colors at night but I really liked touch it gave.
 I have learned a lot by watching Lauree take pictures. I like her attention to the little things. I love seeing the world through her eyes. It makes me appreciate the details in God's creations.






This is one of my favorite pictures of Lauree.







Graduating with honors. That's my daughter :)





Just 4 fun on our hike to Donut Falls up Big Cottonwood Canyon fall of 2011.




 As a parent we realize that our children must leave home at some point. It is both exciting and scary. We realize the dangers that are out there but we also realize the beauty that is life...

Lauree is by and far my favorite daughter. She truly makes life beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment