Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fun With Portraits



The Perry family was one of my first family photo shoots. I made a big mistake. I had my ISO set way too high leaving the pictures gritty when we tried to print larger sizes. Thank goodness they liked the pictures enough that they made a collage of smaller pictures.

Lesson learned understanding what your settings are does make a difference.

Little Emily, she is a brunette Shirley Temple.  Such a fun personality.                                     




















Hyrum and Sam are veteran posers. They were tons of fun.





 Millie was the reason we were taking pictures. She is my buddy. She has the prettiest eyes and was so full of smiles while we took pictures it was so much fun.






 I love catching the personality of children. This one certainly says tons about Emily. This isn't your typical school picture.


 My nephew has to be getting sick of the camera, but he has such a fun personality and that makes for good practice for me.
 This is my son Spencer. He is fun when I can get him to cooperate. Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't. I am just happy sometimes he does.

I took this picture of Matthew when we went out to view the flooding of the Jordan River this past spring. Matt was drawing a picture of the new pond that was formed in a park where the river had over flowed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment