Friday, February 3, 2012

So Many Possibilities...

There are so many things you can do for your pictures to enhance them or bring out different elements. A good picture may not need explanation, but sometimes exclamation can be fun. I still feel like a newby to photography, but I was once told by a professional photographer friend of mine that it is all about having fun. Learning how to create different emotions within the same picture, to me, is fun. These were just a few pictures I took on Coronado Beach on our trip to San Diego.











 Often it is the subtle changes of saturation, hues, the light, the darkness, clarity, a little blur, etc that can make a good picture a little better.





 I like the subtle boarder that Lomo effect gives. It seems to pop the picture just a little more the original shot.











 Playing with color is also fun and effective in creating a different perspective.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment