Monday, November 21, 2011

Just 4 Fun

Well, I finally decided to create this blog for my daughter and I to share our photographic adventures and experiences. I consider myself fairly new to photography compared to some of my friends, but I am developing and growing as I go.
I have always liked to take pictures, but it wasn't until a couple of years ago when I watched a film by DeWitt Jones that I became enthralled with taking pictures. The video is called What's Right In the World. This film completely change my perspective on how I looked at the world around me. I hope you enjoy the message as much as I did.


My daughter, I found, had a natural talent for taking pictures and she has a style that I really like. I think you will enjoy it as well. 
My wife used to get on my case because I wouldn't take pictures of people when we were on vacation. Since those days I have found myself loving out door portraits. And since have begun to hire myself out for them. I decided that I might as well start making a little bit of money on the side to help pay for the tools I want. So, Milligan's Fotos 4 Fun will be a place for my daughter and I to show some of our favorites. Hope you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment